Friday, June 17, 2011

I have awesome friends...

Jenny posted toMandy
MANDY!!! SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!
www.buzzfeed.com
J.K. Rowling Is Up To Something: Something is afoot at Hogwarts. The winds of change are coming in six days, but what will they bring? UPDATE: Twitter and Facebook and map coordinates, oh my! ..
  • Diesel and Mary like this.
    • Mandy I guess she succumbed and is writing either sequels or prequels to HP. That didn't take long.
      13 hours ago ·
    • Jenny I am going to stop telling you awesome things if your responses keep being so cheerless and pragmatic.
      12 hours ago ·
    • Mandy Disney taught me that sequels ruin everything, and that prequels destroy the magic.
      12 hours ago ·
    • Jenny That was so wonderfully dark. I didn't realize your relationship with Disney movies had damaged you so badly.
      12 hours ago · · 1 person
    • MandyURSULA WAS IMPALED BY A SHIP PROW. How do you walk away from that with a positive outlook?!
      12 hours ago ·
    • Jenny 1) That wasn't a sequel OR a prequel AND 2) She was evil and unlawfully seized control of the sea kingdom. Her reign would have been corrupt and she would have ruled through fear.
      12 hours ago ·
    • Mandy SHIP PROW.
      12 hours ago ·
    • Jenny She was the Osama Bin Laden of the sea! HE didn't want mermaids to marry their true love either!
      12 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Mandy Clearly she was bad news and a highly unorthodox gardener, but my point is that if you condone ONE woman being ship-prowed to death, one day you will turn around and find yourself facing a ship prow with your name on it.
      12 hours ago ·
    • Jenny She was 100 feet tall at the time! When you are a giant you should KNOW that your natural enemy is a ship prow (and lightning). I *wish* the only enemy I had was a ship prow. Watch me doggy-paddle to the shore, ship prow. Maybe next time, ship prow. SUCK ON THIS MATCH, SHIP PROW.
      12 hours ago ·
    • Jenny What I am saying is that if you are human and your heart is pure- you need not fear the ship prow.
      12 hours ago ·
    • Mandy I'm getting you a ship prow for your birthday. We'll see who wins this battle, Chopblock.
      11 hours ago · · 1 person

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. And such a higher level of technological PROWess (har har) than my quotations of you.

    ReplyDelete