Sunday, January 31, 2010

RAWR...Madrid....grumble grumble grumble

Greensboro is snowed in and doesn't have snow-fighting technology. My friends have graciously let me stay at their house. So, in order to combat cabin fever and snow madness-- I have resumed all of my old internet time-wasting activites.

National Geographic Puzzles
This is horrifyingly addictive.

Free Rice
I rediscovered this after years of neglect. I used to just think that they only quizzed you on vocabulary-- but you can quiz yourself on geography, chemical symbols, art, french, german, and spanish. You can also set the subject to "math" but I am not a LOSER.

wimp.com
Don't bother with YouTube, this has all of the best video's on it. It's good for anyone coming off a YouTube bender. There are only five new videos per day-- but they are all cool.

Dump.com
The best pictures EVER.

1 comment: