Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Enhance Your Day by a MILLION

I have a blog purely dedicated to comedy.


You might say to yourself, "but, Jenny-- you barely update this blog? Why another blog."

ASTUTE OBSERVATION, reader.

1) In terms of updating this blog-- I'M WORKING ON IT. Despite the seemingly whimsical nature of past posts- I do actually write drafts and mull posts over before posting them. Also- I am kind of irresponsible. I'm getting better. LET ME GROW AS A PERSON!

2) This fresh new comedy blog ("A Discriminating Irreverence") focuses very specifically on comedy. It is on tumblr which seems to be better for posting pictures and videos (something blogger is not good at at ALL).

Right now, it is just a stash of awesome comedy stuffs (pictures, quotes, stand-up, sketches, interviews, and essays). All of it is funny, though. I've been consuming all things funny ever since I was a wee one. You could say my entire life has been building up to this point!

Bookmark it and look through it during your break at work! (or do it while your supposed to be working! I don't care, I won't tell!!!)

*Quick note: some of the stuff posted might be a little NSFW (that means "Not Safe For Work", dad) so be careful.

If you like the blog (or if you like me) send the link to your friends.

"A Discriminating Irreverence" is a collection of seriously funny stuff and I do actually put a lot of work into it.

Cheers
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment