Monday, September 28, 2009

BERLIN! (Swamp City)


Brandenburg Tor

Berlin was amazing. It is almost as if that city wanted us to suceed and have amazing fun times. The only thing that thwarted us (me) was the train system.

I am using my Germany pretty sucessfully to my utter delight. I am sure what I consider to be a great sucess on my part is probably viewed as an adorable infirmity by the Germans. Nonetheless-- we are getting where we need to be.

We went on the free tour that ended up lasting five hours... so we got our money's worth. Plus our tour guide was a delight. He eagerly led us around Berlin showing us everything from the Brandenburg Tor to Museum Island. Below is a picture of the Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral) with a mighty Mandy in the foreground.


No comments:

Post a Comment