Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ultimate Comic Challenge (post 2 of 2)


Not only did I create a series of mediocre posters for the UCC, each challenger had a flyer personally made for them.
This was, of course, completely unsolicited on the part of my fellow comedians.
I don’t know why, though. These flyers are completely AWESOME.
Comedians tend to be critical of themselves (or simply consumed with self-loathing). There aren’t many opportunities to revel in being super awesome. Anyone who gets a big head is quickly put in their place by fellow comedians. Hence- the flyers.
Despite being super ridiculous (especially Troy and Leo. I am so sorry!), it was my tiny tribute to the comics.
I’ve become friends with most of the comics that were in the semi-finals. They are a bunch of really great and really talented guys.
They have made my time in comedy a lot of fun.
So, here are some of my favorites.





No comments:

Post a Comment