Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Glen Beck thinks puppies are a nazi plot

This really isn't any sort of political blog and really never will be (plus-- I am pretty aware that I am the only one in the family who has an Obama sticker on my car) but I am pretty sure that everyone is united in their hatred for Glenn Beck.

His latest plea to the people is for them to leave churches that preach social justice (i.e. feeding the hungry and helping the poor) because it is a communist/nazi plot.

Umm...what?

All a church is once you remove social justice is a place to have potlucks.

This man is insane. He doesn't even have the adorable folksy charm that Sarah Palin has (She stands in direct opposition of everything that I believe in-- and yet I am fascinated! ). So when an opportunity to make Glenn Beck cry came around-- I SIEZED IT!:

1 comment:

  1. this video=amazing
    this man..i don't even have the words. thank god for the daily show
    james cameron just wrote made a statement in response to glenn beck calling him the anti-christ, the whole thing is amazing but here's a snippet
    "Glenn Beck is a fucking asshole. I've met him. He called me the anti-Christ and not about Avatar. He hadn't even seen Avatar yet. I don't know if he has seen it. I think, you know what, he may or may not be an asshole, but he certainly is dangerous, and I'd love to have a dialogue with him. He's dangerous because his ideas are poisonous.

    yes i got that from perez hilton :)

    ReplyDelete